Mini Bites 35.0


I have faith. I believe that God can do anything but when it comes to me, I'm not so sure. I can see that God does wonderful things through other people but when it comes to me, I feel as if I'm a clogged pipe. Something within me stops His power from flowing through me. I'm an intricate mess of insecurities and insufficiency but His grace can work through my issues. When God says that nothing can separate Him from us, He included you and me in that exhaustive list. There is nothing in you, there is nothing that you have done or ever will do that will stop God from accomplishing His plan through you. Get that in your spirit. You are not a hindrance to God. You are His crowning glory. You are not His weakness. You are His masterpiece. There will be a few bumps along the way, many mountains and a lot of valleys but through it all He is with you, working in you. Don't forget that. You are not a lost cause. God is not done with you yet.

No comments