Mini Bites 31.0


I'm a little impatient. I just want to get my life going to the good parts. I have dreams I want to live out now but God has other plans. He wants to uproot and mess up errryrhang to make sure that I have a good, solid foundation in Him before He sets me loose with my purpose. But what He does call me to do now is to love those around me. At first I'm like, that's it? But seriously, without love, anything I do will be useless, it wouldn't mean anything if I don't love the people who God brings into my life. If I can't love, then I am nothing. I am not like the God who created me. And that would be the worst thing ever...
1 Corinthians 13:8-10, 13 "Love never dies. Inspired speech will be over some day; praying in tongues will end; understanding will reach its limit. We know only a portion of the truth, and what we say about God is always incomplete. But when the Complete arrives, our incompletes will be canceled... But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love."

No comments